Re: Mapping with DATE ONLY format

  • angelo_cutolo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi Sudipta!
      What you mean with timestamp? In Oracle dates are ALWAYS as timestamp.
      Functions like to_date, to_char - and the one I used in my mapping:
      truncate(sysdate) - let us display exact formats we need. In debugging
      (100 rows) I read just the date because the task writes correctly the
      float side of a sysdate as 0, I suppose...
      Further questions from you are welcome.
      Thank you Sudipta.

      Angelo.

      --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, Sudipta Chatterjee