Asking about time dimension

  • Iis Haryono
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi all,

      Anyone can explain Time Dimension, please?
      I wonder to know

      what is time dimension?
      how to create it?
      when we use it?
      Is it possible for us to make our own time dimension? If it is possible, could u give me example .

      I really need this. May be we can make a discussion about this. Thanks in advance.

      regards

      Iis Haryono