Re: Error when redeploying changed Objects

  • sachin_garg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
      Potentially, this could happen if there are dependencies between the
      objects that you are trying to redeploy. When you deploy them one by
      one, you must be taking care to deploy the upstream item before its
      dependents.

      IMHO, it is better to maintain the database objects outside of OWB,
      say thru DDL scripts. One can then write an OMB script to reconcile
      all the DB objects with the OWB repository.

      Regards
      -Sachin

      --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, "koenvanwaeyenbergh"