We Sponsor H-1 visas

  • magnacareer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi All,
      We have started our process of finalizing candidates for filing of H-1
      visas for the year 2010-11
      Magna Infotech is a premier IT company and has Offices and Development
      centers in USA and India.

      Requirements:
      1. Unix Admin
      2. DBAs
      3. DWH
      4. Java Architects

      Qualifications:
      1. Minimum of 4 years Engineering Degree related to Computer Science
      2. Excellent communication skills
      3. Minimum of 4+ years of hands on experience in relevant skills with
      any reputed organization

      Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a competitive
      salary and benefits.

      If you are interested in joining Magna Infotech, USA, please e-mail us
      your update resume at the earliest to
      ajay at magnai dot com

      Thanks
      Ajay