Love Oracle

  • jolly4882
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 19, 2009
      Dear All,

      Here is wonderful work for oracle lovers and experts,

      Articles ,
      Certification,
      Jobs,
      Solution of ur problems and many many more......

      http://www.ezy-learning.com/certifications/Exams.html
    • jolly4882
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 27, 2009
        Dear All,

        We have launch very wonderful site for oracle lovers and related persons. In it we tried to covering very type of information about oracle that can be your necessary.
        Some topics are here....
        1) Oracle articles
        2) Examination tips
        3) Certification information
        4) preparation for exm
        5) Solution of ur problems
        6) Oracle jobs information
        7) Post articles, Faq, Training and many many more
        so visit
        http://www.ezy-learning.com/articles/create_view_in_sql.html
      • jolly4882