SAP - Oracle Apps - Peoplesoft - Dataware Tools

  • madhu_of@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 23, 2009
      Hi,

      Please check your requirement of software from the following list and reply for further details.

      Oracle Apps R12Oracle Apps 11.5.10Oracle Apps 11.5.9
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr3*
      SAP ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP CRM 2007*
      SAP CRM 5.0
      SAP SCM2007*SAP SCM5.0
      SAP SRM2007*SAP SRM5.0
      SAP BI7.0 SR3*SAP BI7.0
      SAP IS Retail 6.0SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0
      SAP Xi7.1*
      SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
      SAP Solution Manager2007*
      SAP Solution Manager 4.0SAP Netweaver2004s

      SAP ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      SAP Netweaver 2004
      SAP APO 3.1
      SAP EP 7.0
      SAP EP 6.0
      SAP Business One 2007*
      SAP Business One (B1)

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel 7.8
      Siebel
      CRMBO R3.1
      INformatica8.6*
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9.3.1
      Dotnet2008
      For more information, contact me at madhu_of@...

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo
      group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

      ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET http://cricket.yahoo.com

    • madhu_of@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8 10:30 AM

        See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

      • madhu_of@yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 8 8:55 PM
[...]

              Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

            • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE

                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 11, 2009
[...]

                  Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

                • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 12, 2009
[...]

                    Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

                  • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 5, 2009
                      Hi,

                      Please find the updated list of ERP Software for your home PCs.....

                      Oracle Apps R12Oracle Apps 11.5.10Oracle Apps 11.5.9
                      SAP Business
                      Suite 2007 (Latest)
                      SAP ECC6.0 Sr3SAP ECC6.0 Sr2SAP ECC6.0 Sr1
                      SAP Netweaver 7.1SAP BI7.0 Sr2SAP Netweaver2004s (Xi7.0)SAP Xi 7.1SAP GRC5.2SAP BPC7.0
                      SAP CRM 2008SAP CRM 2007
                      SAP CRM 5.0
                      SAP SCM2008SAP SCM2007SAP SCM5.0
                      SAP SRM2008SAP SRM2007SAP SRM5.0
                      SAP IS UtilitiesSAP IS Retail 6.0SAP IS Oil&Gas 6.0

                      SAP Solution Manager 7.0
                      SAP Solution Manager 4.0
                      SAP Business One 2007
                      SAS BI
                      SAP ECC5.0
                      SAP R3 4.7SAP BW 3.1
                      SAP CRM 4.0
                      SAP Xi 3.0
                      SAP Netweaver 2004
                      SAP APO 3.1
                      SAP EP 7.0
                      SAP EP 6.0SAP MDM5.5

                      Peoplesoft9.0Peoplesoft8.8

                      Siebel CRM8.0Siebel 7.8
                      BO R3.1BO R3.0BO Rel2Informatica8.6Informatica8.1
                      Cognos 8.1
                      SAS9
                      Dotnet2008
                      For any kind of further queries, please write back to us. Thank you.....

                      Regards
                      Madhu +91 98494 49495

                      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody
                      individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group. If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in
                      spam.

                      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

                    • SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 5, 2009