ERP Software for your Home PCs

  • madhu_of@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hi,

      Do you want ERP Software for your Home PCs?

      Please check your requirement of software from the following list and reply to madhu_sap47@... ERP Software-------------------Oracle Apps
      R12Oracle Apps 11.5.10Oracle Apps 11.5.9
      SAP Banking Analyzer*
      ECC6.0 Sr2
      SAP CRM 2007
      SAP CRM 5.0
      SAP IS Utilities*
      SAP IS Retail
      6.0
      SAP IS Oil 6.0
      SAP Xi7.1*
      SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
      Solution Manager2007*
      SRM5.0SCM5.0
      SAP Bi 7.0 (Non-IDES)
      SAP Bi 7.0 (IDES)
      Netweaver2007*

      ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7SAP BW 3.1
      SAP CRM 4.0
      Solution
      Manager 4.0
      SAP Xi 3.0
      Netweaver 2004
      APO 3.1
      EP 7.0
      EP 6.0
      SAP Business One (B1)

      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel7.8BO-Xi R2BO-Xi R3.1
      Informatica8.1
      Cognos 8.1
      SAS9.3.1
      Dotnet2008

      Note: All above software contains Installation Screen Shots Document.....

      For further information, Please contact to
      madhu_sap47@...

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo
      groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/

    • madhu_of@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 14, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you want ERP
        Software for your Home PCs?

        Please check
        your requirement of
        software from the following
        list and please do send the reply from your personal email id and provide your mobile number for further assistance.

        My Email ID: madhu_of@...

        ERP
        Softwares
        --------------------
        SAP Bank Analyzer5.0*
        ECC6.0 Sr2
        SAP CRM 2007
        SAP CRM 5.0
        SAP IS Utilities*

        SAP IS Retail 6.0
        SAP IS Oil 6.0
        SAP Xi7.1*
        SAP Xi 7.0 or Pi 7.0
        Solution Manager2007*
        SRM5.0
        SCM5.0
        SAP Bi 7.0 (Non-IDES)
        SAP Bi 7.0 (IDES)
        Netweaver2007*

        ECC5.0
        SAP R3 4.7
        SAP BW 3.1
        SAP CRM 4.0

        Solution Manager 4.0
        SAP Xi 3.0
        Netweaver 2004
        APO 3.1
        EP 7.0
        EP 6.0
        SAP Business One (B1)

        Oracle
        Apps R12
        Oracle Apps
        11.5.10
        Oracle Apps 11.5.9
        People Soft
        8.8

        Siebel 7.8
        BO-Xi Rel2
        BO
        R3.1
        Informatica8.1
        Cognos 8.1
        SAS9.3.1
        Dotnet2008

        Please
        feel free to contact me or give me your cell phone number we will call
        you for further assistance. For more information, madhu_of@...

        Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business.yahoo.com/

      • madhu_of@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2009
          Hi,

          Do you want ERP Software for your Home PCs?

          Please check your requirement of software from the following list and please do send the reply from your personal email id and provide your mobile number for further assistance.

          My Email ID: madhu_of@...

          ERP Softwares

          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/

        • madhu_of@yahoo.com