Oracle Datawarehouse / BI employment opportunity

  • elcastillo6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hi All,
      I'm Rod Castillo, sr technical recriter with Titan Professional
      Services an Oracle Resource Provider and working on staffing a Dallas
      long-term contract opportunity. Our client in Richardson is searching
      for a Sr level Datawarehouse professional with Oracle Warehouse
      Builder Enterprise tool experience. 10g would be a plus. 1st phase is
      just beginning, initial phase is projected at 4 - 5 months.
      Projected start date is January 24. I appreciate the line and
      looking forward to your inquiries.

      Regards,

      Rod Castillo
      Sr Technical Recruiter