Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] History of Data Warhousing

  • Sreejayan Cheri
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Bahram,

      I think your best bet would be to read books by Bill Inmon or  Richard Kimball.  You can get lot of information on this topic...

      Regards,

      Sreejayan

      Bahram Amini <bahamini@...> wrote:

      Hi All

      I am looking for a brief "History of Data Warehousing and Decision
      Supposrt systems(DSS).
      Please help me if you know anything about.

      regards

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • sachin_garg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        Bahram,

        There's a great article that should fit the bill on inmoncif.com
        titled "The DSS Environment - Data Warehouse, Data Marts, And Data
        Mining: A Glimpse At The Past, A Peek At The Future".

        You may need to go thru a short registration procedure and browse
        into articles to get to this.

        Regards
        -Sachin

        --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, "Bahram Amini"