Administration and development for Oracle

  • vjaramillo_1818
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      As an Evaluator of technology products I want to invite you to know a
      product for administration and development for Oracle.

      The product is called DreamCoder (http://www.mentattech.com/dreamcoder).
      The characteristics that I liked most are the next ones:

      -Database objects creation
      -PL/SQL Editor
      -Procedure Builder
      -Master detail table browser
      -Database system monitor
      -Database session monitor
      -Object Browser
      -Compare User Objects
      -Export User Objects
      -Session Manager
      -Query Builder
      -Describe Object
      -SQL History
      -Database reports
      -Object compiler assistant
      -Direct connection without SQL*Net.
      -Object compiler assistant
      -DML code generator

      This product was compared with TOAD and SQL Navigator.

      Kind Regards,

      Vhero
      Research Team
      Fremen Technologies