Re: The Grocery Giveaway

  • News Reporting Agency
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      As a mom of three little boys I know the dire need for stretching the
      dollar as far as possible. As a cashier for 10 years I also have the
      advantage of knowing how people are saving the most money. Again and
      again I witnessed people that use the programs at
      http://groceriesclub.com save a minimum of 70% on their entire grocery
      order everytime they are on my line. This is the reason I signed up for
      their sampler program three years ago. It has helped me save so much
      money it has brought tears to my eyes.