ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P009 ORA-30926:

  • khaleel43
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hi,

      I am getting the following error when loading the data into a
      target. The operator properties are UPDATE / INSERT with NO
      CONSTRAINTS. Is any of you experineced this error and found the root
      cause of the same. Appreciate if any one could throw some insight
      into this. I am trying to merge rows without updating the keys on
      the selected fields with appropriate attribute properties set for
      the MERGE operation. It works for the other dimentional maps. I know
      it is related to data problem...if so how to track to that
      particular data which is causing this error.
      Looking fwd to this groups help.

      ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P009 ORA-30926:
      unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables

      Number of Data Error Lines 1