Implicitly Assigned temp tablespace changes after database default tablespace change

  • m arju
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
      Implicitly Assigned temp tablespace changes after database default tablespace change
      In this post I have shown if you change your database default temporary
      tablespace then implicitly assigned users to previous temporary
      tablespace automatically assigned to the new database default temporary
      tablespace but the users to whom temporary tablespaces are explicitly
      assigned they are not shifted.

      Let's start by seeing database default temporary tablespace which is temp4.
      SQL> select PROPERTY_VALUE from database_properties
      where property_name = 'DEFAULT_TEMP_TABLESPACE'; 2
      Details in http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2008/09/implicitly-assigned-temp-tablespace.html

    • m arju