Job Call: Immediate Openings!!

  • databases_news
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi,

      We are glad to inform you that some immediate job vacancies are open
      with our client. There are limited vacancies with deadline approaching
      so preference will be given to candidates on First Come First Serve
      basis.

      Do not delay and post your CV now at http://www.instant-skill.com

      We wish you a bright career,
      Instant-skill Team

      Unsubscribe: In order to unsubscribe from Instant-skill worldwide job
      updates, please send an email to unsubscribe@... and
      write `UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject line.
    • databases_news
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2009
        Hi,

        We are glad to announce that some great job opportunities are still open for urgent filling. There are limited vacancies with deadline approaching so preference will be given to candidates on First Come First Serve basis.

        Do not delay and post your CV now at http://www.instant-careers.com

        Wish you a bright career,
        HR Manager
        Instant Careers Inc.