Problem with BLANKS

  • dfp1294
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      ORACLE 9i

      When I am loading a comma delimited file into OWB, some of the last
      records are null. These are getting thrown into a bad file. I have
      tried using =BLANKS in the NULLIF and the DEFAULTIF field, without
      successs. How would I get OWB to read these records?
    • kamal kamal
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2004
        in the configuration parameters of the map set TRAILING NULL COLUMNS = TRUE.

        this should solve ur problem

        thanks
        kamal

        dfp1294 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        ORACLE 9i

        When I am loading a comma delimited file into OWB, some of the last
        records are null.  These are getting thrown into a bad file.  I have
        tried using =BLANKS in the NULLIF and the DEFAULTIF field, without
        successs.  How would I get OWB to read these records?

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • dfp1294
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
          Thank you.

          --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, kamal kamal
          <datawarekamal@y...> wrote:
          > in the configuration parameters of the map set TRAILING NULL
          COLUMNS = TRUE.

          > this should solve ur problem
          >
          > thanks
          > kamal
          >
          > dfp1294 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          >
          > ORACLE 9i
          >
          > When I am loading a comma delimited file into OWB, some of the last
          > records are null. These are getting thrown into a bad file. I
          have
          > tried using =BLANKS in the NULLIF and the DEFAULTIF field, without
          > successs. How would I get OWB to read these records?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.