oracle warehouse builder: creation of Oracle workflow repository

  • truptipanigrahi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2003
      hi.
      i am creating a datawarehouse application in oracle using oracle
      warehouse builder.
      I have been able to create a repository, runtime repository and
      target schema.
      I have also been able to create a mapping and transfer data from a
      source database to a destination database.
      I am now in the process of creating a processflow. upon deployment of
      which i get the following error

      RTC-5347: Schema target does not contain an oracle workflow repository

      Can anyone suggest a means by which i can create a oracle workflow
      repository?
      thanx.
      Trupti
    • truptipanigrahi

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
            Trupti

            You have to install Oracle Workflow on the Server to be able to use it in OWB. You also have to create a repository for Oracle Workflow like the OWB repository. If u have done both these than there must be a runtime repository assistant of sort with Oracle Workflow that might be able to create a target schema on the existing schema you are trying to deploy the process flow on. Hope that helps. Please do write back to this group on how you went about using Oracle Workflow. I haven't used it yet, but will be using it on my current project.

            Regards,
            Fahd
            Author: truptipan
            Points: 250
            Date: 12/08/2003 03:18AM PST

            hi.
            i am creating a datawarehouse application in oracle using oracle
            warehouse builder.
            I have been able to create a repository, runtime repository and
            target schema.
            I have also been able to create a mapping and transfer data from a
            source database to a destination database.
            I am now in the process of creating a processflow. upon deployment of
            which i get the following error

            RTC-5347: Schema target does not contain an oracle workflow repository

            Can anyone suggest a means by which i can create a oracle workflow
            repository?
            thanx.
            Trupti

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor