Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Cannot connect to repository API5022

  • bahram amini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hi

      You should connect Oracle Application Suite with your Oracle Database Server via Listener and Name configurations. You can run Net Configuration Assistant and add or modify their configurations. You should test the connects at all.

      Good Luck

      barbarabbaker <barbarabbaker@...> wrote:
      Oracle 9.2.0.4
      OWB 9.0.4

      Hi.
      I'm trying to connect to the repository after having just installed
      OWB on my PC.  I get this error:
        API5022:  Cannot connect to the specified repository.
        Verify connect information. Cache Loading Error: null

      I can connect to the respo as the repos owner from sql*plus.

      I see 3 resolutions in Metalink for this problem:  (1) log on as the
      repository owner (which I'm doing), (2) grant v_$session to
      repository owner (which I've done), and (3) recompile the package
      NAMESPACESERVICEIMPL, which I've done.

      Others can connect from their PC's with the repos owner.  Seems
      strange that I cannot.

      Anyone seen this problem and have other suggestions??
      Thanks for any help!
      Barb Baker

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • muhammad
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
        i m also getting the same problem.... my namespace.. package body was invalid now recomplie its ok but error is still the same... any help