Oracle Apps R12 | Apps 11.5.10 | Apps 11.5.9 | ECC6.0 SR2 | ECC 5.0 | SAP R3 4.7 | Bi7. | BW3.5 | CRM5.0 | CRM4.0 | Netweaver2004 | SAP XI | EP 6.0 | APO | Solution Manager4.0 | Peoplesoft 8.9 Software

  • Oracle Apps Software
    Message 1 of 54 , Apr 10, 2008

      EP 6.0

      People Soft 8.9
      People Soft 8.8

      Siebel 7.8
      BO-Xi Rel2
      Informatica
      Cognos
      SAS 9.3.1

      Note: All the list of software contains Installation Screen Shots.

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.

    • Oracle Apps Software
      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 19, 2008
        Hi,

        Please check your requirement from the following list of Software and write to madhu_of@...