Another question, Please guide me.

  • fatemeh jenab
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
      IN THE NAME OF GOD
      Hello.
      I have another question.How can I transmit a performed project at warehouse builder (that is on a machine), to another warehouse builder (that is on another machine)?For example, to open a C file in any machine.
      Please guide me.
      Sincerely,
      Jenab.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2004
        CREATE a seperate RUNTIME schema in the other machine!
        --- fatemeh jenab <f_jenab@...> wrote:

        > IN THE NAME OF GOD
        > Hello.
        > I have another question.How can I transmit a
        > performed project at warehouse builder (that is on a
        > machine), to another warehouse builder (that is on
        > another machine)?For example, to open a C file in
        > any machine.
        > Please guide me.
        > Sincerely,
        > Jenab.

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • kamal kamal
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
          hi

              we would have to create and MDL file of the map and export and import that file into the computer u want it to..

          thanks
          kamal

          http://mail.yahoo.com