Passed My Oracle ..,Tips Inside

  • ccnahelper123
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Just came back from my testing Centre after passing my Oracle ...It
      has been a breeze.... For my preparation i used hotcerts.com Guides
      & transcenders... HotCerts.com had questions which were very close
      to the real exams . They are highly recommended .. Now i am off to
      doing my CCNP..Best of luck all future Oracle Aspriants