OWB/Dicoverer Professionals needed urgently for South Africa

  • beguile_picses
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Hi,

      We're recruiting people for the data warehousing
      project with our client in South Africa. If your background matches
      with below mentioned requirement so, mail thru your resume ASAP.
      Interview will be schedule in September, 2004.

      Skills:-

      a.) Must pose good skills in Oracle Warehouse Builder 3i/9i &
      Discoverer 9i and Pl/Sql.

      b.) Good knowledge of any one of these tools is advantageous. e.g.
      Informatica, Business Objects, Cognos, Ab-Initio, and Datastage.

      c.) Must pose experience in Banking & Finance domain.

      Qualification & Experience:-

      B.tech/B.E/M.C.A with min 2yrs of experience in data warehousing.

      Mail your resume at Syed_Javed@...

      Regards

      Javed