RE: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] Version control for data

  • Rick Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3 1:56 AM
      Arnoud -

      Thanks for your suggestion. I was under the (apparently mistaken)
      impression that Workspace Manager allowed one to handle and
      **compare** multiple versions of metadata, not data.

      I'll double check the data comparison functionality of Oracle
      Workspace Manager and see if it lives up to the claims of this

      - Rick

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • cool_tenz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2003
        Hi all,

        new to this group.some questions straight away.
        1. i have installed OWB 9i ( . I see the EBI assistant
        greyed out always.i had this problem with 2.1 initailly but when i
        tried the second installation step, it went thru fine. any pointers
        to get back my EBI assistant?

        2.how much of an efficient code can be generated through OWB for the
        Extraction of data from source system.if anyone has done the same
        please respond.