Error while deploying PROCESS FLOW

  • ryevenes_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      Hi Friends,

      I did try to deploy a PROCESS FLOW and the message error from this
      action is:

      RPE-02053:
      The Oracle Workflow version cannot be retrieved.
      This may have been cause by an incomplete or incorrect installation
      of Oracle Workflow or the schema may not contain an Oracle Workflow
      repository. Please check the location details, reinstall
      Oracle Workflow, if necessary and try again.

      - ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

      Thanks in advance for any help or idea to solve this problem ...
      Rodrigo
    • kamal kamal
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2004
        hi

        oracle process flow works on the principle of oracle workflow and hence workflow shoud be configured first and then the schema should be used for process flow deployment...

        hope this helps
        kamal

        ryevenes_2000 <ryevenes@...> wrote:
        Hi Friends,

        I did try to deploy a PROCESS FLOW and the message error from this
        action is:

        RPE-02053:
        The Oracle Workflow version cannot be retrieved.
        This may have been cause by an incomplete or incorrect installation
        of Oracle Workflow or the schema may not contain an Oracle Workflow
        repository. Please check the location details, reinstall
        Oracle Workflow, if necessary and try again.

        - ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

        Thanks in advance for any help or idea to solve this problem ...
        Rodrigo

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • ryevenes_2000
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2004
          Thanks for your help Kamal,

          But, how can i configure the workflow with the schema ?? ...

          I did install Oracle 9i Database 9.2.0.1, and i work with the OWB10g
          version, and my only problem is to deploy proces flow ... I'm not an
          expert in Oracle products, and i look that the Oracle Workflow
          Product is installed in the Oracle Database Installation process ...
          is this correct ??

          Thanks very much for your response ...
          Rodrigo

          --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, kamal kamal
          <datawarekamal@y...> wrote:
          > hi
          >
          > oracle process flow works on the principle of oracle workflow and
          hence workflow shoud be configured first and then the schema should
          be used for process flow deployment...

          > hope this helps
          > kamal
          >
          > ryevenes_2000 <ryevenes@h...> wrote:
          > Hi Friends,
          >
          > I did try to deploy a PROCESS FLOW and the message error from this
          > action is:
          >
          > RPE-02053:
          > The Oracle Workflow version cannot be retrieved.
          > This may have been cause by an incomplete or incorrect installation
          > of Oracle Workflow or the schema may not contain an Oracle Workflow
          > repository. Please check the location details, reinstall
          > Oracle Workflow, if necessary and try again.
          >
          > - ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
          >
          > Thanks in advance for any help or idea to solve this problem ...
          > Rodrigo
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • ryevenes_2000
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31, 2004
            Kamal,

            Tanks very much for your response,

            .., i did configure the Oracle Workflow 2.6.2, and now the problm
            is solved ....

            Regards,
            Rodrigo

            --- In OracleWarehouseBuilder@yahoogroups.com, "ryevenes_2000"