544Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] View Problem

  • praveen gowdar
    Mar 10, 2006
      Kumar,

      You need to be little specific.
      1)After you run the map. does it end successfully?
      2) Go to owb runtime schema and check for any runtime errors . OR
      3)Go to Database -->Package (Every mapping generates a package).
      Cut and paste the select code genearted from the package(do not write your own) , execute it , to see if it fetches any record.

      Regards,
      Praveen

      ROTIMI ADEMOLA <arrufus@...> wrote:
      Hi Kumar,

      Check the following:
      1. That the dblink you used when importing the schema structure into
      OWB is also what is used during Runtime. I know the configuration for
      Design and Runtime are different, so you can check this.
      2. That the Table Operation is actually Insert inside the mapping.
      3. If you have OWB Runtime Audit Browser set up, it should help you see
      if there are any errors during the mapping execution.

      Hope this helps.

      Cheers,
      Rotimi Rufus.

      http://mail.yahoo.com