539Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] View Problem

  • praveen gowdar
    Mar 9, 2006
      You need to tell th emap where to pick the view from.
      In the configuration you need to set the schema and db link information.

      Regards,
      Praveen.

      Ravikumar Jonnalagadda <jrk_ravi@...> wrote:
      Hi All

      I am having aproblem with OWB now . please respond ASAP.
      I ahve some VIews in Schema called test_schema
      In order to import those views into OWB i have created a DB link.
      using DB link I am able to import the view to Source Module of OWB.
      i have create a simple map .. that is one to one map that pulls the data from the view to staging table.
      when i ran the map (Execute) it is showing 0 records are inserted into staging table .
      i went to OWB repository and checked with the same dblink i have created in OWB.That is selecting all the rows of the same view. But when i ran the map it is showing that 0 records were inserted.
      so am unable to creck it . if u know ,,,please help me as early as possible

      Thanks and regards
      Ravi

      REGARDS,
      RAVI KUMAR J,
      SOFTWARE ENGINEER,
      BODHTREE CONSULTING LTD,
      HYDERABAD VOICE: +91(40)5526-5570~74
      MOBILE : +91 98485 12408
      EMAIL : rjonnalgadda@...

      Join
      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/Datawarehouse

      Oracle 10g Oracle database Oracle 8i database Oracle database administration Oracle database administrator Oracle database software