538View Problem

  • Ravikumar Jonnalagadda
    Mar 8, 2006
      Hi All

      I am having aproblem with OWB now . please respond ASAP.
      I ahve some VIews in Schema called test_schema
      In order to import those views into OWB i have created a DB link.
      using DB link I am able to import the view to Source Module of OWB.
      i have create a simple map .. that is one to one map that pulls the data from the view to staging table.
      when i ran the map (Execute) it is showing 0 records are inserted into staging table .
      i went to OWB repository and checked with the same dblink i have created in OWB.That is selecting all the rows of the same view. But when i ran the map it is showing that 0 records were inserted.
      so am unable to creck it . if u know ,,,please help me as early as possible

      Thanks and regards
      Ravi

      REGARDS,
      RAVI KUMAR J,