21oracle warehouse builder: creation of Oracle workflow repository

  • Trupti Panigrahi
    Dec 8, 2003
      hi.
      i am creating a datawarehouse application in oracle using oracle warehouse builder.
      I have been able to create a repository, runtime repository and target schema.
      I have also been able to create a mapping and transfer data from a source database to a destination database.
      I am now in the process of creating a processflow. upon deployment of which i get the following error

      RTC-5347: Schema target does not contain an oracle workflow repository

      Can anyone suggest a means by which i can create a oracle workflow repository?
      thanx.
      Trupti