20oracle warehouse builder: creation of Oracle workflow repository

  • truptipanigrahi
    Dec 8, 2003
      hi.
      i am creating a datawarehouse application in oracle using oracle
      warehouse builder.
      I have been able to create a repository, runtime repository and
      target schema.
      I have also been able to create a mapping and transfer data from a
      source database to a destination database.
      I am now in the process of creating a processflow. upon deployment of
      which i get the following error

      RTC-5347: Schema target does not contain an oracle workflow repository

      Can anyone suggest a means by which i can create a oracle workflow
      repository?
      thanx.
      Trupti
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic