153Re: [OracleWarehouseBuilder] doubt

  • Manuel Hoehe
    Jul 20, 2004
      Hi, Do you have any news...I have the same problem that I don't know how to map the dimensions and the cube...
      Thanks
      Manuel

      Patry <venuritza@...> wrote:
      HI,
      I`m new. i would like that help me... i`m doing the data flow in the mapping, but in the moment of load any measure, i don�t know how do it. i have certain measure such as: total desertion, total new, etc.
      i don�t know what condition have in the data source to load this measure.and either where have it, thus in this source i have: id_student, id_state(desertor, new, etc), id_program, id_matters, etc.. and table target i have: id_program_dim, id_matters_dim, id_student_dim, id_tiempo_dim, etc.

      thanks for all

      i hope write soon

      Marta Patricia
      Colombia