      From: OracleWarehouseBuilder Moderator <OracleWarehouseBuilder-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      To: m.ethenderkumar@...
      Sent: Saturday, 29 September, 2007 4:52:00 PM
      Subject: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to OracleWarehouseBuilder. Visit today!

      Hello,

      Welcome to the oraclewarehousebuilder group

      This commmunity has been started to share and express our opionions/experiences in this forums. Please feel free to do so.

      Hope you can actively participate and find the group more and more fruitful.

      NOTE: Kindly refrain from posting unrelated
      message to this group.
      you are free to start your own Yahoo
      group !
      If any user post un-related messages
      to this group she/she will be BANNED
      as a group member in the interests of
      the other group members .

      Please do promote his group.
      To learn more about the oraclewarehousebuilder group, please visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oraclewarehousebuilder

      To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
      send email to
      oraclewarehousebuilder@yahoogroups.com

      If you do not wish to belong to oraclewarehousebuilder, you may
      unsubscribe by sending an email to
      oraclewarehousebuilder-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

      Best Regards
      -dbConsultant2003
      DW consultant