1187Oracle Apps R12 | Apps 11.5.10 | Apps 11.5.9 | ECC6.0 SR2 | ECC 5.0 | SAP R3 4.7 | BW3.5 | CRM4.0 | Netweaver | SAP XI | EP 6.0 | APO | Solution Manager | Peoplesoft 8.9 Software

  • Madhu
    Aug 1, 2007
      Hi,

      If u need following software, please contact madhu_of@...

      Oracle Apps R12 11.5.10 or 11.5.9
      SAP ECC6.0 SR2 Software
      SAP ECC5.0
      SAP R3 4.7
      SAP BW 3.5
      SAP CRM 4.0
      Solution Manager 4.0
      SAP Xi
      Netweaver 2004
      APO 3.1
      EP 6.0
      Peoplesoft 8.9 or 8.8

      All the best
      Thanks & Regards
      Madhu

      Note: This email is addressed to a set of yahoo groups & not sent anybody individually. This is not SPAM. You & I are member of the same yahoo group.
      If you are not interested to receive email from my end, please keep it in spam.