ONSITE Oracle Apps 11i(All Modules) Technicial/Techno Functional/Functional @ PC

  • contact_ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
      various MNCs in India and Abroad.

      We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5 Client in
      Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderbad & USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

      REQUIREMENT I : Oracle Applications 11i Programmer
      Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales, Service,
      Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have strong
      knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
      Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
      Client facing skills are mandatory.
      Experience: 2-4 years
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

      REQUIREMENT II : Oracle Applications 11i Associate Consultant
      Skills: Discrete Manufacturing / Financials / CRM (Sales,
      Service, Marketing suites) / Planning / Distribution. Must have
      strong knowledge of Developer 2000/6i, PL/SQL and SQL. Knowledge in
      Discoverer and Workflow will be an added advantage. Communication and
      Client facing skills are mandatory. Dynamic in nature
      Experience: 4-6 YEARS
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

      REQUIREMENT III : Oracle Applications 11i Consultant
      Skills: Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on Supply
      chain and Distribution for manufacturing environment with hands on
      implementation experience in key modules of Oracle Applications 11i.
      (Candidate should have strong functional knowledge on financials with
      hands on implementation experience in key modules of Oracle
      financials 11i. (GL, AP, AR, FA). Added knowledge of MFG industry is
      preferable. Experience on at least ONE major end to end
      implementation is a MUST.
      Experience: 6-10 YEARS
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you fordiscussing on the
      job proile .We assure that your resume will not be processedwithout
      your consent.We will be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact Kindly
      please send as your updated resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      Rav.P
      Ph:98400 70743
      E-Mail:contact_ravi@...