No I Haven't Forgotten This Listserve

  • meinhartstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      I apologize for not posting, been busy with holidays and promoting
      the new Windows Format on the Meigs County, Ohio CD. For those who
      did not buy one on this listserve, please do, it contains a folder
      dedicated to Oppau and Germany. I will start posting again Monday.
      I have only touched on a small portion of what I.

      Mark

      3. Price is $20 through the end of January, then increases to $25.
      Previous buyers the cost is $8 for an new version.

      4. You can get all pictures/information at the Meigs CD Website.

      http://www.geocities.com/meinhartstock/meigscd.html

      5. Make all checks out to Hunter Gale or Mark Meinhart.

      Mark Meinhart
      4400 Big Walnutview Drive
      Gahanna, Ohio 43230-4143

      6. All money collected goes to my Grandson, Hunter Gale:
      except for materials needed, CD's, Stamps and Packaging.

      http://home.switchboard.com/HunterGale