Oppau Explosion Pictures

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
    Oppau researchers,

    I recently purchased a small article with pictures on the explosion from 1921, which is included in this email.

    Also, a included a picture of good quality posted on EBAY this past year.

    I hope this finds everyone healthy and cool.  Pretty bad her in Ohio this past few weeks.
    Any newcomers, and there are a few, please feel free to post any querrys to the group.

    Always glad to help or give direction.

    Enjoy the rest of the summer.

    Hope you find what you are looking for - SMiLE :)

    ^ ^
    . .
     O Mark "Gramps" Meinhart
    (~)

    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
      Okay the email shrunk my large article w/pictures.

      I added it to the webpage, it is a little larger there.

      If you want an original copy, feel free to email me and I will send a copy to you next week.

      Have a great weekend,
      Mark