My Oppau Files

  • meinhartstock
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 5:43 AM
      Oppau Researchers,

      Had some requests for my Oppau files/material.
      Here's your chance for 30 days to get them
      Go to the link below, right click on the link,
      and download to your computer. DO NOT OPEN the
      file until you download it to your computer.

      Depending on the speed of the download, your
      computer, etc. It should take about 10 minutes.

      It has over 750 files of all types. This is my
      complete Computer collection as of this time.

      Some of the older researchers that have shared
      material with me is in there somewhere, I'm sure.

      If you have any questions or problems, feel free
      to contact me.

      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~kyboyd/Temporary/Oppau-4-2010.zip

      Mark