Hunter's Christmas Lights - 2008 (Not Genealogy or Music Related)

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      I took video this year of the lights I do in the Westerville-Gahanna area for a 5 minute video.

      Go to YouTube and search for Hunter's Christmas Lights - 2008

      or go to

      also here:

      Been doing it for over 10 years and have over 30,000 lights.  1 mile south of Rt. 161, off Sunbury Rd on Big Walnutview Drive.  I have enclosed the page about Hunter that you find at the house.

      Thanks,
      Mark and Dee Meinhart (Grandparents to Hunter)