Early Descendants Records

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 7:24 AM
      Go to the below site for some real early German records. I was quite
      surprised on some of the names I saw and their location, sure you will
      too.

      http://www.saur.de/dbe/pdf/Aufge_Pers_M.pdf

      Substitute the M.pdf, at the end, with the intitial of the Surname you
      are looking for, such as, E.pdf for Eberhard.

      and/or

      http://www.saur.de/dbe/

      Look for your Surname and location. You might
      find some earlier descendants of yours.

      Mark