Re: Oppau Book

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2008
      Anita-und-Dieter
      wrote:
      Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:21:48 +0100
      To: "Mark Meinhart" <meinhartstock@...>
      Subject: Re: Oppau Book

      Dieter,

      How is the Progress of the New Oppau Book doing?  Is there any chance it will be done in the near future?

      Hi Mark, nice to hear from you. Winter is still here in the region with lot of snow and very cold. But the Weatherfrogs told us, that spring is coming soon with temperatures about 15 - 20 °C. Hope, that these chaps will not lie as they usual do

      Sorry - the OPPAU-Book: I can't say, how much time I must spend to fulfil this work, because I have so much to do in archiv. And I'm only once a week in archiv for max 4 hours and in that time you can't do more. In home I will not work more, because I work also for the request's.

      Yoz see - in next future it is not possible - sorry. I can't say, this or this work is more important than an other work

      My best regards
      Dieter