Oppau Explosion Picture/Newspaper

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Second try.

      Mark Meinhart <meinhartstock@...> wrote:
      I hope this goes through to the group.  I have included a H.R. picture of the Oppau Explosion from 1921 Newspaper that Sandy Hayden allowed me to scan and share.  Can't thank her enough for the share.

      If it doesn't go through you can email me personally and I can send it that way.  Also it is on the Oppau Webpage under Photos - Oppau Explosion, it will be the last one.

      Thanks again Sandy,
      Mark

      http://mail.yahoo.com