My Oppau Files-Download Link/New Members

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Okay I won't say this is a chance of a lifetime, but it has been
      a while since I've shared my files. With the interenet being so
      user friendly with sharing I have zipped all my Oppau files for
      you to download. You have 30 days to get them from this link:

      http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=8927051

      Once you go to the link, you have countdown clock for about
      1 minute in the lower right hand corner of the webpage.
      After the clock you will pick in the lower right hand of the
      webpage the download link. You have about 1 minute to do
      this or you will have to start over.

      I wouldn't do this if you have a phone, dial-up service. It should
      take about 30 minutes or so, depending on your speed to get the
      ZIPPED file. Just unzipped the file and it will create a directory
      called OPPAU with several directories under it.

      I do this all the time so I don't think about it. If you haven't
      take your time. Any problems, simply ask.

      This is everything I've scanned, collected in some type of
      digital format, I may have more, but I don't know what at this
      time.

      Most of this is in the Meigs Cty. CD, but since then, I have
      collected a few new things.

      Enjoy the collection,
      Mark

      Also, I would again like to Welcome the New Members, please feel
      free to post at anytime, also ask any questions to find your family
      tree. I am sure there are other members researching your lineage.