hallo opparer un edigumer

  • aleserhodes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      what a surprise to find this group. what made you all join this group?
      are there any native oppauers or edigheimers? well, i was born and
      raised in edigheim. i moved to washington state in 1980, but i visit
      my hometown and family every two years, and lately every year. well,
      nice to see you all. greetings, alese (or actually alice. i just
      changed the spelling to make people here pronounce my name in german)