Oppau Books to Buy Online

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2005
      Oppau Members,

      A few books are online to sold. They are sold from Germany, but
      I've never had a problem in getting items from Germany, personally
      speaking.

      One is the book that I scanned early and posted this year.

      Alt-Oppau
      1930-1980
      50 Jahre K.-O.-Braun-Heimatmuseum
      Ein Bildband von Oppau-Edigheim

      You can get it for less than $15 plus shipping.

      -----------

      The other book is History of Oppau by K. O. Braun from 1953
      (You know the book by now, I believe)

      You can get it for about $50 plus shipping

      -----------

      Go to the below URL and type in Oppau:

      http://www.zvab.com/SESSz102357777511124215561/gr2/en/index.html

      Also a small book on the Oppau Disaster from France:

      http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=537865251

      The shipping is as much as the book, anyone want to split the
      charges? I just want to scan the pictures from the book, its not
      big.

      Stay Cool!,
      Mark