Oppau Disaster Pictures Add/Oppau CD

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      I added 2 new pictures from the 1921 Oppau explosion. I think there
      are 38 pictures alone on this event.

      Under Photos/BASF Explosion (First Folder-Last 2 pictures)

      ------------

      Also don't forget about the Oppau Photo Book online with over 100
      pages of photos:

      You can see and download them here:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~kyboyd/OppauPhotoBook/

      You have until the end of the month to download these.

      I was toying with the idea of putting together an Oppau CD for about
      $5. Is the interest there? It will have a few additions to the
      information on the Meigs CD from 2 years ago. Email me your
      thoughts.

      Happy Mothers Day,
      Mark (meinhartstock@...)