Oppau Photo Book Online

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Oppau Members,

      Been too long since I've posted, hopefully the below is worth the
      wait.

      I'm in the process of scanning a book I bought a while back. It has
      about 125 plus pages of photos/postcards. I've seen this book once
      and I have the only copy on hand that I know of.

      Alt-Oppau
      1930-1980
      50 Jahre K.-O.-Braun-Heimatmuseum
      Ein Bildband von Oppau-Edigheim

      Basically a book put together of Photos from long ago, not the date
      that is on the cover, as you will see.

      You can see and download them here:

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~kyboyd/OppauPhotoBook/

      There are 40 pages, as of now, and I will add quickly-I hope.

      You can view them by clicking on the icon.

      You can download them by Right-Clicking with your mouse on the icon.
      (If you don't know how to this ask-it's easy)

      These photos won't stay up there forever. You have 1 month to get
      them from the site. So come June 1st, they're gone. I chose my
      KYBOYD site because I don't have a place large enough to upload. If
      you have a site that I can upload to and share the files, let me/us
      know. Then they can stay up longer.

      Problems-Simply Ask :)
      Mark