Afferman

  • michaellouisiana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Anyone there recognize the surname Afferman. My gr gr gr
      grandfather emmigrated to the United States/Louisiana/Port of New
      Orleans in the mid 1800's with a brother named Charles. His full
      name was John Frederick Henry Afferman as he spelled it on his
      marriage permit. Our family now spells our last name Afeman. He
      lived in a small louisiana town called Lamourie until he died around
      1900. I have very little information regarding my family history.
      Any assistance or comment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

      Michael Afeman