Pictures of Oppau

  • Mark Meinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Heard from a member a few minutes ago. She was requesting a full
      size picture of the Protestant Church from Oppau. I checked my
      collection and I really don't have one. Maybe because of the size
      and angle of the chruch.

      If you've been to Oppau in the last few years and have a picture of
      the church can you scan it or share it. I would like to see any
      pictures from Oppau, if you've been there lately. I hear about a
      person or two going once in a while, but never hear about the trip.

      Share you pictures and your trip with the group, if you can. If you
      need help, just ask.

      Hope you are enjoying Fall,
      Mark