Degner & Petsch Surnames

  • svdpwesterville
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Trying to find where a friends three ancestors came to this country.
      Looking for Charles Degner that came to this country from Germany in
      1873 but do not know where to. I cannot find him on the 1880 census
      but from 1900 on he is in Detroit Michigan.

      Also looking for Herman Petsch and his brother Julious Petsch that
      came here in 1880. I cannot find him on the 1880 census but find him
      from 1900 on in Detroit Michigan.

      Also Caroline Erkfritz that came here in 1866 presumably with parents
      and she ends up marrying Charles Degner in Detroit Mich 1875.
      Thank You,
      Deanna Sinks