Next Week/Meigs CD

  • meinhartstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      Oppau Researchers,

      Starting next week I will start posting what I consider leftovers
      from my Oppau material. There are a few things that may help some of
      you.

      The Meigs CD has sold about 200 units in about 2 months. So visit
      the Meigs CD site if you haven't lately, I've added some new areas.
      I have said it before the Oppau material on the CD is worth the price
      even if you have no Meigs Roots.

      http://www.geocities.com/meinhartstock/meigscd.html

      One of the things I've added is a statement about a money back
      guarantee. You can read about it here:

      http://www.geocities.com/meinhartstock/guarantee.htm

      Also, I added a price to each of the main areas of the CD and how
      much I felt each was worth if sold in book form. I came up with over
      $600 worth of material on the CD. You can see the breakdown here:

      http://www.geocities.com/meinhartstock/worth.htm

      Again you are my best source for selling the Meigs CD. It is a great
      product and would make a great gift. All proceeds going to Hunter and
      his needs makes it a win-win situation. So tell your friends.

      Thanks again for the support,
      Mark