Oppau Book Information

  • meinhartstock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      I received the below over the weekend. Also I have one more chapter
      in my hands to post.

      Marbeth is doing this at my request so it will all the information on
      this listserve will be on the Meigs CD this October, which contains
      all of my Oppau information.

      She's been great and deserves all the credit.

      More later,
      Mark

      ----------

      Hi Mark;

      Just wanted to let you know I am still working hard on the
      translation. I have another 100 pages done and I am at 804 and
      trying to finish up the Teachers list and finish Chapter Forty two at
      page 813 before I send it to you. Which leaves me Chapters Forty
      three, four and five as Forty six and seven have already been done
      and I just need to review them. Then Chapter Forty eight and nine are
      just a few pages and I will be done! Can't quite believe I am almost
      finished!

      Your cousin;
      Marbeth