604SEIDENABEL,HEINRICH

  • ilvboyds
    Feb 15, 2013
      HELLO! I AM NEW AT THIS SITE. I THINK, THOUGH, SOME OF MY INFORMATION MAY BE HELPFUL TO SOMEONE!//MY NAME IS JACKLYN SPAUN. MY FATHER'S NAME WAS ALBERT RAYMOND SEIDENABEL, HIS FATHER'S NAME WAS ALBERT RAYMOND, AS WELL.MY GREAT-GRANDFATHERS NAME WAS HENRY SEIDENABEL. GR-GREAT GRANDFATHER'S NAME HEINRICH SEIDENABEL. //MY FATHER, GRANDFATHER, AND GREAT GRANDFATHER ARE BURIED IN BEECH GROVE CEMETERY, POMEROY,MEIGSCO. OHIO.MY GR-GREAT GRANDFATHER IS BURIED IN POMEROY IN THE CATHOLIC CEMETERY,JUST A VERY SHORT DISTANCE FROM BEECH GROVE CEMETERY//MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME:MARGARET BOWEN--GREAT GRANDMOTHER:BELLE DIEHL--GR.-GRANDMOTHERS:REGINA GENHEIMER. //THANKYOU FOR YOUR SITE, AND YOUR TIME IN READING THIS MESSAGE. SINCERELY JACKLYN SPAUN
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic